BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jessica T.
longmeadow
Again, step away from the sun chips. A chip is a chip no matter how you brand it. They aren’t healthy
mua t.
Atlanta
I do not like these Sunchips. They have a really plain taste to it and the spice in it isnt tastful enough.
Kate B.
Kenosha
These are some of the worst chips I have ever had. Do not recommend at all. Sunchips usually taste amazing, but they really messed up on these. Get other flavors of sunchips, but do not get these.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Honestly I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with this type of Chip because I thought these kind of chips were going to taste good but their French onions are terrible SunChips but I mean if you like it there's some chips onion flavor ones then you go for it but I was pretty disappointed when I got it so I don't recommend this
Ximena G.
Ocoyoacac
Son super mega malas saben muy mal tienen un sabor entre dulce y salado prefiero las azules son más deliciosas
Jessica B.
Delicious, very flavorful. Usually pretty cheep. Goes on sale occasionally. Not spicy or hot in terms of taste. Tangy
Melanie D.
Cash
Good flavor, healthier option over potato chips. My son's 2nd favorite flavor. Number 1 is the Salsa flavor.
Jaymie C.
Toronto , ON
These are maybe fav all time chips,I have eaten them since I was a teenager,they are always so tasty and grease.and they are pretty cheap I pay 3 bucks and it's well worth it
Jada B.
Baton Rouge
I do not really care for sun chips. They have a very strange texture and everytime i have tried them i have been dissatisfied. It reminds me of veggie chips but, more of a cheap imitation. I bought them at walmart and i did not enjoy the flavors i tried.
Candice P.
Garland
I love sun chips but this is my least favorite. I prefer the original or cheddar. They just taste so much better.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?