BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Kessler P.
Blue Hill
SunChips are very delicious with a good texture, but without being overpoweringly flavored. Some chips can be so salty/flavored that they burn your mouth. These taste so good and are a great addition to things like picnics and cookouts.
Janice C.
Burnaby
Classic French onion flavour. Crunchy and hearty taste, which makes it very unique compare to your reg potato chip.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
If you haven’t tried SunChips then you have been missing out! They are delicious and healthy chip choice. They have great variety of flavors without the guilt of traditional potato chips. 10/10 recommend!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I really like to put these chips on my sandwiches.  I know that sounds weird, but they add an excellent flavor to the sandwich.  By themselves they are also very good and they are healthier for you than some other chip options, which is really nice!
Brianna R.
Pawtucket, RI
My favorite hands down. I can eat them all day. The large bag can be gone in a day at my house. They are a great alternative to regular chips.
Sarah C.
Stoney Creek, ON
These are the best. It feels like a healthier alternative to chips. SunChips® French Onion
Kristina F.
New Berlin, NY
These have always been a classic Sun chip flavor. You can buy them pretty much at any grocery or convenience store. Not really sure how healthy they are for you, but it can't be as bad as some things.
Kassi J.
Oshawa
Sun chips have been my favorite since i was young and french onion is by far the best flavor ive gotten from them
Mackenzie H.
Westfield
Delicious. I have never been a fan of onions, but these chips are different. They are very tasty and worth buying several too many bags of them on an unnecessary trip to Walmart. I will definitely be eating them again on the near future.
Maggie E.
Love this flavor. It has been a long time favorite in my house hold great flavor and no funny after taste. Affordable and always fresh. Great to bag up and put in lunches.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart