BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Savannah M.
Ann Arbor
these are so good! love the waves in the chips. these are delicious with a sub sandwich or as a snack. different than other chips BUT carry some gum because the french onion smell on ur breath..... oh no hunnies
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
These are just classic. You can’t go wrong with these chips. The best to eat with a sandwich every time. I usually add onions in almost everything I eat. Of course it may leave a smelly breath but it’s worth it
Ashley B.
The best onion flavored chips. Salty and flavorful, you won’t want to put them down. They are excellent with a sandwich or by themselves. Not as bad for you as the “other” onion flavored chip, these are great
sunflower d.
FL
Good taste and I love French onion but the flavor on these isn’t that much . They seem a little bland to me , when the other flavors were created these I didn’t eat as much anymore . If you like chips that aren’t that flavorful go for these !
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Better than the original ones a cheap as every other kind of sun chip. I’ve bought them multiple times when I was in the mood for them. They are in the middle is delicious and disappointing. I would recommend for people to try them themselves.
Ali G.
Aside from making your breathy smell terrible these are pretty good. I like to think that I'm healthier while eating Sun Chips but they're probably just as bad as any other chip. Anyway, these are noshable.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
I love Sour Cream and Onion chips. Herr’s, Lays, you name it. Sour Cream and Onion is just good all around for me. Sometimes the flavor is more intense in other brands, but this is in the middle. Tasty! :)
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I have recently been dieting and these are one of my top 2 chips. They’re so much better for you than normal chips as well as being whole grain! Not to mention you can find them in any local grocery store.
Christina L.
If I could give this 38922929 stars I would. This is literally hands down my favorite , go to chips I literally eat a bag of these a day. I know it’s not healthy but it’s soooooooooo addicting trust me🤤
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
If you love onions, or the chips that have sour cream and onion, this is one is the one to go’! I love that these chips are not super salty! And they are selling at a good price. Also it taste healthy!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back