BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Sun Chips are my all time favorite chip, and these French Onion are no exception. The onion flavor is good, but not too overpowering. Great crunch and I love the texture from the different grains in it. Great value for these chips!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are my all time favorite flavor of SunChips. I’ve loved these since I was a child and now my daughter loves them too. They don’t typically cost anymore than other chips but the flavor is SOO much better and more intense!
Kellie C.
Decatur, GA
My all-time favorite Sunchips flavor! If you’re a fan of Sour Cream and Onion chips, grab these instead as a healthier alternative. I am so impressed by the amount of flavor packed into each chip! I highly recommend these!!
Tianna S.
Rochester
I absolutely love SunChips they are so delicious and they don't have all the salt and adjectives that other leading chip brands have so I don't feel guilty for eating a bag of SunChips and the other thing I love about some chips is that the affordable and we can pick them up at any store we specially love to buy them at BJ's because they come in the variety packs and bulk of like 12 variety packs which is awesome for planning parties or just going to the beach
Hannah J.
Morganton
Girl. Friend. These are like heaven has opened up and Jesus is shining down on you from above. These are probably my favorite chip ever made. I would highly recommend and I’m going to get off the couch to go eat some now.
Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
These are my favorite chips of all time. Super good fresh flavor, resale crisp and not too horrible for you. The cheddars are my favorite but I would gladly choose these out of any bunch of snacks. Love these to death
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Healthy chip choice. I have tried most of the flavors the sun chip brand offers but these are my favorite. They are great pair for sandwiches or by themselves. The only thing about these chips though is that they leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. But that's no biggie. I will be purchasing them again.
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
This flavor of chips is so good! These are so crispy, taste just like French onion dip and are so good as a snack or eat with on the side with a sandwich! I also love eating these with sour cream to really make it feel like your eating French onion dip!
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
My favorite sun chip flavor. They’re all really good but can’t go wrong with this classic flavor. These chips don’t tend to be on sale so it’s hard to buy them cause they aren’t as full size as other types of chips.
Nicole B.
West Deptford
Another great flavor from Sun Chips. I usually buy them at Walmart. The only con would be your breath might not smell too good after you eat then but when you taste how good they are you won’t care. Amazing chips!!!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back