BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I tried these for the first time years ago and fell in love. I love how healthy they are and the fact that they still taste amazing. It met my expectations and I will recommend to others and I will be buying again
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are super delicious and you don't feel guilty eating them because they are slightly healthier than regular potato chips. They are made with whole grains which is nice and they are just overall tasty and I've literally never had a bad flavor of sunchips
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Whenever I have a sub, the meal is incomplete without Sun chips. They are my favorite, especially the French onion flavor. It is very tasty with the right amount of saltiness to tingle my tastebuds. The quantity is just right, so I don't overdo the chips.
Alivia J.
Durant , OK
So yummy! And healthy! I love multi grain chips because they tend to be really nutty tasting which is awesome! These are my favorite french onion chips! They are a pretty good price. My son also loves these too! If havent tried them you should ;)
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
When these first came out I didn't care for them because of the taste. Now I absolutely love them. I love to eat these with a sub sandwich or flatbreads. My two favorites are the French onion or cheddar cheese.
Tori H.
Ohio
Not a big chip eater but these have a very natural and grainy taste. I would like them to taste more of the flavor. They're good for a light snack. Very affordable and would recommend to other exspecially if you have children. Makes great for a snack!
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
They've got many flavors. French onion and harvest cheddar are my favorites. Packed with flavor. Great for on the go. Very affordable. Available at most grocery stores. I've bought a lot of bags and will continue to buy. Definitely give them a try.
Maria O.
Medley, FL
These are ok. Kind of addictive, being honest, but the French Onion flavor tends to tire me very quickly. I recommend to add these to a snack mix. I tend to be very picky about snacks, and I love SunChips but I wish the artificial flavor was milder.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved these growing up.. Still love them while eating a nice tasting sandwich. It taste so great when dip in some sour cream.. But you can still skip the dip.. Still better tasting.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
The French onion flavor is quite delicious. I love the crunch and saltiness to sun chips. It really makes a difference compared to any other kind of chip. It may leave you with bad breath but it is so worth it!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back