BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Myrissa G.
This my absolute favorite flavor of SunChips. It taste so delicious and is so addicting!!! I buy them almost all the time I'm getting a snack from the gas station or the store. Yummy! SunChips® French Onion
Courtney T.
I love any kind of sun chips!! They're healthy and yummy and I don't feel guilty eating them!!!  I like them better than other greasy chips and the price for the size is about average. I will always be buying these!!
Amanda S.
I absolutely loveeee sun chips! I switch up the flavors all the time because they're all amazing. I love that they are baked and are perfect for when I'm craving a salty snack. Great alternative to fried potato chips!
Jasmine L.
Globe, AZ
These are my kids favorites chips thisnisnjnebif there after school snacks and I like the fact that they are healthy and they can eat them along side a sandwich and this is the main chips my kids go for in the store. All the flavor are pretty amazing
Liliana G.
Turlock
These are my favorite chips! They have the right amount of flavor and the perfect after taste. The flavors are not too over baring but it is a great accessory to a sandwich, soup, you name it. It's soooo delicious
Liz N.
Carson, CA
French Onion is my favorite flavor for Sunchips! It's just the perfect amount of everything. The chips are always nice and crispy and I like the multigrain because it makes me feel less guilty eating chips. Haha!
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Sun chips in the flavour French onion are the best and most delicious chips out there! They are super affordable for anyone’s budget! Sun chips always meets the expectations and I’ve recommended to EVERYONE I know!
Myra H.
Union City, CA
These are so good that I eat them plain. I love the French Onion flavor especially, compared to other onion flavored chips. They are healthier than other deep fried chips so I appreciate that. They are very light and seem pretty wholesome for us
Isacc P.
Saint Paul, VA
They have an amazing taste and are a nice shape, and have a nice texture. This was not my first time buying them and I would definitely continue to purchase these every week. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend them a friend
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly I'm not the type to eat healthy food nor its fit but these I consider to be healthy for chips. Does that even make sense? Will anyways, french onion is my favorite flavor of sun chips. These chips are pretty good for being on the healtheir side :)
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart