BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Jacquelyn J.
The first flavor of Sun Chips I ever tried and still a favorite! I love the multigrain taste of Sun Chips and the French Onion flavor is just like onions rings! It's different than sour cream and onion, no sour cream! Tasty snack!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
The best snacks ever! Students was selling this at my school, and I decided to buy one, the taste it wonderful! It can make your breath smell like onion but just chew gum after. It is very affordable. Also Sun Chips is very healthy.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Sun chips always made me feel a little better about snackin on a chip. And the french onion taste is the best on the market. It's full of flavor and very robust, but not over done. They are priced at a fair value, and they aren't the healthiest, but better than lays!
Eileen G.
I love french onion sun chips. They are salty they are sweet. they are crunchy. They are a really great treat for a chip. They can hurt the roof of your mouth, if you eat them too fast or too much. haha. Don't ask how I know that.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I absolutely LOVE Sun Chips, and buy them whenever I crave a crunchy snack. They're a little more expensive than other chips, but I think it's because the ingredients are more natural and of better quality. I have always loved Sun Chips, and will always buy them again!
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
These chips are banging. If you don't love onions I would not recommend them. They are light and crispy and airy. They are not greasy and don't make you feel like crap after you eat them. They go well with any sandwich or sub.
Brittany C.
My go-to! By far one of my favorite chips growing up and to this day. I love pairing it with a deli sandwich or a sandwich I make at home. I usually buy this at the grocery store. I am not completely positive on the nutrition facts but it's a chip that I like to splurge on occasionally. And overall it's a good price.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the French Onion sun chips. I've been eating this since I was little, mostly because my mom loved and fed them to me since I could eat chips. They aren't oily and super bad like other brands and taste delicious!
Gillian O.
Dodge City, KS
These used to be my favorite flavor of sunchips. Then out of nowhere they changed the recipe and now they're gross. I don't recommend these. They do not have a good flavor and they are far too saltly. Every other flavor is much better and more worth your money.
Claire P.
I LOVE sun chips! Especially the french onion flavor. These are just delicious, especially if you enjoy onion flavored snacks, like funyuns. The unique yet yummy flavor of sun chips plus the onion flavor makes this snack amazing!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?