BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gwendolyn B.
Selmer, TN
These are the absolute best chips to eat. So light and healthy compared to other brands. They taste so amazing, a very nice flavor with a nice bit of seasoning. I have bought these chips for years and they never fail me. I think everyone should try these chips.
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
I love the crunch of SunChips and enjoy most flavors. This is one of my least favorites, though I would enjoy them more if they had more of a traditional sour cream and onion flavor. I love trying different kinds of SunChips at subway, that’s really the only place I buy them.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
These are my favorite flavor of sun chips. I prefer these over the cheddar because I feel that these have a lot more flavor. The only thing is that make sure you carry some mints or brush your teeth afterwards because your breath will definitely smell like onions!
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
I'm guilty - these are hands down my favorite chips aside from Hot Cheetos! I love that these have a great texture and that they are a healthier alternative to regular chip brands. And, you don't have to compromise on taste for the sake of health! Have these on the side of a great salad or sandwich - you wont be disappointed!
Sabrina S.
Love these so much!! They are one of the best flavors of sun chips. They are a great party snack and don't cost as much as other chip brands. They are also bigger bags with more chips than air. I recommend that anybody who hasn't tried these, should try them!
Angel C.
I tried these when they first came out when i was younger and broke a tooth on one of them but that didn't stop me,i really liked them. They had the right amount of french onion and they are filling for me.the proce isn't bad and i would recommend them to others.
Sabrina R.
I can't believe i've never tried these before. these are my new favorite sun chip flavor. It's affordable but I wish the bag was bigger or at least had more chips in it. These are delicious and give the sun chip a great kick of flavor. i would recommend t others.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I am a sunchips fan in general but I've gotta say these are by far the best flavor! I tried a handful that a coworker brought to work knowing I couldn't go wrong with the brand, and they were immediately my new favorite flavor. Maybe even my new favorite chips. They've got just the right amount of flavor and crunchiness. Please go try some if you haven't yet.
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
I really loved how these chips don't make me feel like I just ate something really unhealthy. I felt satisfied after eating them and they didn't leave that weird aftertaste that you sometimes experience with other brands of chips. I am a regular buyer of SunChips and hopefully will continue to be.
Germaine M.
Tasty, crunchy, and you don't feel guilty because it's such a healthy snack. I buy these all the time, and they also don't have that greasy feel like most chips. Because they are baked and whole grain, they are very healthy. I do recommend others to try!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?