BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
I really like some chips I feel like they are healthy alternative for chips I feel like to have a lot less unhealthy ingredients in them and I definitely enjoyed them. There are other flavors to choose from so if French onion not your thing then you should definitely look for something that might be however these are very good and I highly recommend
Krystal P.
Of all the chips in the world these ones actually are the only ones I like to really make last!! They aren't sold at my local grocery stores so it's very hard for me to get my hands on them! They are the perfect amount of everything: crisp, savory, and filling! They hit the spot every time!!
Joslyn W.
French onion are my least favorite sunchip flavor. They are are good but seem extra salty which seem to leave my lips sore. They are reasonably priced and always easy to find.
Heidi C.
This is my favorite flavor from SunChips. I enjoy how natural this is compared to many other snacking options.

The bag has quite a bit of chips in it and most of the time they are whole pieces and not all broken up like potato chips.

They onion flavor is not overpowering and while it does come off on your fingers, it's not really greasy or gross feeling.

Overall I think these are a great option instead of potato chips.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
This is my favorite flavor of Sun Chips! Sun chips in general are great tasting and great alternative to potato chips. This flavor is just right! The drawback is that they seem to get stale sooner than other chips. I would recommend this brand and especially this flavor to others!
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love these and binge eat them and it makes me feel better when I binge eat them because they are actually pretty healthy for you and made from the best. The french onion is my favorite flavor of them with cheddar behind it. My kids eat the cheddar and mommy eats the french onion!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
These are my favorite chips in the whole wide world! They aren't extremely Expensive no i wouldn't say so. It met every expectation i figured it would. They have multi-grain chips and french onion flavoring very great tasting we love them! I couldn't change a thing about them.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These are great! The French onion flavor is just enough without being overbearing. Plus they are delicious with dip! They are strong enough to hold the dip without breaking too, which is awesome. They do leave your hands with a bit of residue but its nothing overpowering. Great for all occasions.
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
My 9 year old son and I really like Sun Chips French Onion; in fact it's his favorite flavor. We like that they're part of our heart healthy diet, and still taste delicious. There's just the right amount of flavoring on each chip. We would definitely recommend it to others.
Madeline B.
I am not a huge fan of the wavy rectangular shape of sun chips. The french onion flavor leaves a weird taste on your tongue and gives you bad breath for a while. The overall experience when eating these chips was below average but I'm sure you'd like them if you like sun chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?