BY SUNCHIPS® #32 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Traci D.
This is my daughter's favorite flavor. The crunchy sweetness of the chip mixed wth the right amount of seasoning is something you don't get from all other chips.
William J.
Dec
Sunchips are a great snack food. This flavor in particular are one of my favorites. If you like a different type of snack and are tired of old potato chips this is a great alternative
Kim P.
I like this flavor of Sun Chips, but my favorite is definitely Garden Salsa. Regardless of flavor, Sun Chips always taste delicious because of the unique consistency of their chips.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
In trying (emphasis on trying) to be healthy and make better food options, when I go to a sandwich shop or deli or supermarket, for a quick lunch, I do start to crave something salty. And when I do, I have reached for the Sun Chips brand and make an attempt to not eat the entire bag in one sitting. This French Onion flavor is really good, truly. I reach for it on those days I want something salty.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
My kids love these chips because they are whole grain healthy and taste pretty awesome . They actually argue about who ate more chips out of the bags . I cant keep enough in the house .
Brittany H.
springfield
Sun chips are always a favorite around here! They're affordable and delicious. They're perfectly crunch and healthier than a lot of other chip brands. I have been eating sun chips since I was a little girl.
Nicole F.
These are by far my favorite chips. Not only are they delicious, but they are multigrain as well, so I don't feel quite so guilty munching on them. My only downfall is that this flavor is sometimes difficult to find at convenience stores or places like Subway, where you have options for chips. The cheddar and salsa flavors seem to be everywhere though. Wish they had more of this flavor around!
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
My favorite chips are always anything to do with onion, and these make me feel a little less guilt when I feel like snacking. Chips are my biggest weakness weakness.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
One of my all time go to chips. Flavor is always so good and it's perfect for a light snack. Perfect for summer picnics paired with some homemade sandwiches. It's a bit more healthy than other chip brands.
Lydia W.
If you're a fan of other onion flavors, than you'll love these. They have a unique texture that you don't get with other chips. They're the perfect snack for a day at the beach!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?