BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
Some of my favorite chips ever. I can never decide between these and the Harvest Cheddar chips. They taste great, and are better for you than some of the others that I buy and enjoy. Definitely repurchasing, and soon now that I was reminded of them!
Amanda L.
San Diego , CA
I like SunChips a lot. They taste and appear to be a healthier option over some other chips on the market. They can be a more expensive option but they do meet expectations with great flavors. They can be found at most grocery stores and I would recommend them!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I get these chips every year when I go on camping trips because Sun Chips are more than your average chip. They have grains and that gives them such a unique flavor and texture. I love the wavy design because to me that adds appeal and crunch factor.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sun Chips french onion variety is good if you like french onion flavor. I find Sun Chips to be a healthier alternative to some of the other chips varieties available. This product meets my expectations. Excellent crunch. I especially like that my fingers weren't left feeling oily. Recommend.
Ellana R.
San Andreas, CA
I think this is my favorite chip of all time. Even tho the price is not within my budget,I do enjoy them every once in a while. I have sampled quite a variety of flavors and this is much to my liking. I did meet my expectations of a flavorful and healthier chip. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for low-fat and whole grain snacks.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite of all the Sun Chips varieties. I like the sun chips brand in general because it taste good and crunchy and is healthier than the other snacks out there (contains whole wheat). The flavors are also great, not too salty or greasy.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
I love these chips, the multigrain makes me feel a little big better about the fact that I'm eating chips. They are lightweight and full of flavor so it doesn't take much to fill up, and they are definitely delicious. I love them with a sandwich or sub!
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Nom nom nom!!! Sorry, that was me chewing away on Sun Chips French Onion flavored chips! :) These are one of my favorite flavors made by Sun Chips. It's so full of flavor and I love the shape of each chip. Makes me feel like I'm getting more for my money!
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
I love the multigrain aspect of these chips. Most of the flavors are a little more on the sweet side because I think that the base chips are sweet in and of themselves. Sunchips have a great variety of flavors so there is something to suit all preferences.
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
I love sun chips! These are great and flavored just right. They are delicious. Great value and great portion. I could eat the whole bag, although that wouldn't be healthy. Its affordable and pairs with a great cook out meal! I would recommend it to others.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back