BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annabel S.
So good and so unhealthy because i eat so much of it it gave me sore throat! Beware of the onion breath afterwards! I only eat it at home and k make sure i rinse my mouth and brush my teeth real good!
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love these chips! Same onion taste that I grew up loving with Pringles but just taste healthier. They're so good - this company knows how to make a CHIP!
Caitlin S.
Orwigsburg, PA
Sunchips are always a great snack option. They are healthier for you than other snacks and the taste is amazing. French Onion is a great taste and you can never get enough.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like chips that have a lot of flavor, but I don't like artificial ingredients or colors. Sun Chips aren't really healthy (they are chips after all) but they are definitely better than most of the brands out there. If you want to indulge a little without overindulging, then this is a good brand to choose. I like the French Onion variety because it has the big flavor and powdery coating of other chips, like Doritos, but isn't loaded with chemicals.
Cierra S.
SunChip Multigrain Chips are my favorite go to snack when I want to choose a healthier option, but still want to curve a craving. These chips are jam packed with flavor!
Randi Y.
These chips have such an interesting flavor, much unlike other onion flavored snacks. They're not incredibly onion-y like onions or creamy like sour cream & onion chips, but impart a much more nuanced flavor that kind of hard to describe. I wouldn't say it tastes like French Onion soup, however. Also I'm sure these aren't incredibly healthy like they would have you believe, but it does help that they're not quite as unhealthy as many other chips.
Hailey L.
Hamburg, PA
These chips are very good. They are a little bit healthier than some other kinds of chips out there. I guess they met my expectations. These are pretty affordable I would say. I think I did recommend these to others before also.
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
French onion is my favorite flavor of Sunship's they are so good and flavorful. They taste good with every season summer winter doesn't matter though always taste good
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
These chips are so addicting! You seriously can't just eat one chip and be done! I always repurchase these and I love the other flavors as well - garden salsa is my jam
Taylor M.
Ripon, CA
French onion is arguably one of the best flavors around, if you want don't like it fight me. I can sit on my couch day in and day out eating the scrumptious little chip. I'm constantly fighting my friends for the last bag.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?