BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
I really loved how these chips don't make me feel like I just ate something really unhealthy. I felt satisfied after eating them and they didn't leave that weird aftertaste that you sometimes experience with other brands of chips. I am a regular buyer of SunChips and hopefully will continue to be.
Germaine M.
Tasty, crunchy, and you don't feel guilty because it's such a healthy snack. I buy these all the time, and they also don't have that greasy feel like most chips. Because they are baked and whole grain, they are very healthy. I do recommend others to try!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
These have been some of my favorite chips for most of my life. The recipe has not really changed since the 80s, that I know of. They have a great crunch and a strong but balanced flavor. However, these are not "healthy" chips - be sure to read the label!
Amanda L.
San Diego , CA
I like SunChips a lot. They taste and appear to be a healthier option over some other chips on the market. They can be a more expensive option but they do meet expectations with great flavors. They can be found at most grocery stores and I would recommend them!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
I like the flavor but I don't like its coarse texture. No doubt it's healthy because it's made of multiple grains and not potatoes... apart from its texture everything is fine ... it's cheap and available in all grocery stores.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
Some of my favorite chips ever. I can never decide between these and the Harvest Cheddar chips. They taste great, and are better for you than some of the others that I buy and enjoy. Definitely repurchasing, and soon now that I was reminded of them!
Michelle F.
I'm not a huge fan of potato chips, so when I'm craving a salty snack, I usually go for Sunchips. The flavors are great, salty with a little hint of sweet, much more complex than a potato chip. My favorite are the sour cream and onion, and the original flavor, and they probably always will be.
Ellana R.
San Andreas, CA
I think this is my favorite chip of all time. Even tho the price is not within my budget,I do enjoy them every once in a while. I have sampled quite a variety of flavors and this is much to my liking. I did meet my expectations of a flavorful and healthier chip. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for low-fat and whole grain snacks.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Nom nom nom!!! Sorry, that was me chewing away on Sun Chips French Onion flavored chips! :) These are one of my favorite flavors made by Sun Chips. It's so full of flavor and I love the shape of each chip. Makes me feel like I'm getting more for my money!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I get these chips every year when I go on camping trips because Sun Chips are more than your average chip. They have grains and that gives them such a unique flavor and texture. I love the wavy design because to me that adds appeal and crunch factor.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back