BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Love these chips on a sandwich or as a mid afternoon snack. They tie over my hunger and complete my meal! French Onion is my favorite flavor and just the right amount of salt. I stock my pantry with these and there always gone by the next day because my boyfriend will eat the whole bag in one sitting. The con being they only fill a third of the bag up with chips and the rest with air.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I pack my husbands lunch daily and there are only 2 kinds of "chips" he likes. This being one of them. I do find them to be a bit pricey for the amount you get an dhow long they last. But we continue to repurchase over and over because my husband cant get enough of these.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I know chips are not "healthy" ever, but, if you need a healthier chip, this is a great choice! I feel it doesn't have that disappointing "wheat" taste you get off whole grain products. The french onion is similar to sour cream and onion and isn't over powering with salt. These chips actually satisfy you and fill you up.
Elisa C.
The french onion multigrain sun chips are probably my favorite snack to munch on during the day! It is definitely not "healthy" in terms of low calories, but i love how they have been mindful of the nutritional value and increased the fiber and nutrients included in the chips.
Tessa C.
Usually, I only find myself buying these when I'm in line waiting for my sub at Subway. I guess that's why they say you should never go shopping when you're hungry, because you'll want everything. They're always good with whatever sub that I get. One day, though, I found myself sitting in front of a tv, eating the whole bag. They are hard to put down, but well worth it. Delicious!!
Christopher C.
Sadler
So thick and crunchy it should be a cracker.  The green onion flavor is spot on and intense.  A whole bag can disappear in a setting if your not careful.  The intense flavor in the light crisp chip is a perfect snacking combination, like I said it should be a cracker.  You can taste the grains and the spices.  Definitely in my basket on a regular basis!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I could write a book about how I love Sun Chips. The French Onion is AMAZING!!! There's so much flavor in one bag it's mind blowing. I love that the chips are healthier but taste so good. I love bringing these with me on road trips and packing them for lunches. I could eat Sun Chips just about anytime. DELICIOUS
Elena F.
Eugene, OR
The perfect snack for when I want something crunchy and flavored with a powder I can lick off my fingers, but when I don't want to feel like a million pounds afterwards. I used to love when my childhood summer camp would hand us these at snack time, and now I purchase them for road trips or just to have around the house. The french onion flavor is by far my favorite. Delicious!
Emily P.
This is definitely, without a doubt my favorite flavor of sun chip. They have an amazing taste but they do not make you feel greesy and gross like other chips often do. Very very rich and flavorful chips, and you can find them anywhere! I would absolutely recommend
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
I love the crunch of SunChips and enjoy most flavors. This is one of my least favorites, though I would enjoy them more if they had more of a traditional sour cream and onion flavor. I love trying different kinds of SunChips at subway, that’s really the only place I buy them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back