BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
My go to chips. These are so good and they actually have a sweetness to it which I love. Well they are actually salty sweet. Once you taste one you will finish the bag.
Serena N.
Tastes great! Very flavorful. Does not leave “chip powder fingers” like many others. Would definitely recommend for daily snacks, to put in lunches, as party snacks, etc.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I love these chips. They are healthy. It surprises me because they are so good most health snacks don't taste good but these do. They are great to put in your kids lunch boxes.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very yummy! The only reason I didn’t 5 star it because I love the Garden salsa and cheddar one more. Very rick in flavor and healthier than many other leading brands.
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
Very tasty there not too overwhelmingly onion but there right in the perfect balance I would highly recommend them as a party snack ex. football games or video games.
Courtney M.
Georgia
These are my favorite flavor of sun chips. I grab some almost every time I go to the store.  I just wish you could find them available in smaller bags. They're so good I basically eat the whole bag the first day I open it.
Matt P.
I enjoy all flavours of sunchips. These are one of my top flavours. I enjoy the cheddar ones more. The crunch and hint of salt in all sunchips flavours are delicious.
Tina N.
North Hollywood
Not a big fan of the flavor of these chips. The onion taste is way too strong for my liking. Overall tho, the brand itself is amazing and has a few delicious flavors.
naturally c.
I've eaten these chips & this particular flavor since I was a little girl!! The fact that they're whole grain now is even better!! Not all while grain chips taste as great as these do !!!! My all time favorite chips!!
Tamerra S.
HOUSTON
The best French onion chips I have ever had. Even tho i can barely find them out here in Houston, I remember eating them when I was a kid and fell in love with them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?