BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Celyna🌹 T.
These chips are great and delicious they are very healthy I think. And I think I would get them again because I've had them before everything about it was a pro no cons I would recommend it to anyone
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I always have loved sunchips, ever since I was little. This flavor is my favorite! It's garlicky and hearty. These are always the ones I go to because of how different they are from any other brand.
Audrey F.
These are the best! Who knew a healthy chip could taste so good. No greasy lips after eating them or nasty after taste. These are the best! I usually get them from WalMart
Nicole M.
We just tried these and I guess we should've bought two bags. They are very good, crispy, and full of flavor. I wish these were more affordable since half the bag was air.
Zainah I.
Something about these jobs makes me feel better about eating jun good. Is it because the chips look like they’re made from whole wheat? I dont know, but they’re delicious!
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
Lol do you want to know what's funny is that I hate onion but I love these chips and yes I know it's not real onions but just because I saw onions I won't but for this I will
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
Love the French onion taste of these chips!! I love to pair these with sandwiches to add a crunch to my meal. These are way better than the Lays sweet onion potatoes chips
Jessica W.
Every time i have subs or soup for a meal these are my favorite sides! Not to much like a chip and not to much like a cracker. Theyre much healthier then potatoe chips too.
J J.
Love the corn chip taste while feeling less guilty than eating actual corn chips. I am a fan of onion and sour cream, so to me these are amazing, yet not too overwhelming.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
These are a very delicious and go superfast in our house. They have a very great flavor without tasting to healthy. I recommend these chips and will continue to buy them!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?