BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rochelle B.
Warren
Love sun chips. The flavor is amazing! Every now and the recently I’ve been getting a fair amount of burnt ones which are super gross and the price is outrageous for a bag of chips that’s 1/2 full of your lucky. But there’s nothing out there like it so I bite the bullet when there on sale.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
Sun chips are great but don't eat them cause you think they are healthy cause they really aren't. They are full of flavor and a different texture than regular chips
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
I usually don’t like onions . But these onion flavored chips are delicious. Who would have known onion could taste sooo good?! Just the right amount of flavor , with just the right amount of crunch. And you have a tasty snack . I totally recommend to anyone who’s looking for a new treat.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
An oldie but goodie. I've eaten this Sun Chips since I was a kid as my parents were health conscious and wanted us to eat foods with good ingredients. They taste really good and healthy. Compared to other healthy products these are top notch. I would recommend this to any and everyone.
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
I’ve been eating SunChips since I was a child and hoped these would knock my socks off — they were delicious, but I still prefer other flavors from the brand More.
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
French Onion Sun chips are absolutely DELICIOUS! When I bought them at Publix I was a bit skeptical of the flavor, but after I took the first satisfying crunch... I was hooked. The flavor has the perfect amount of garlic and onion to make them addicting! SunChips® French Onion
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
The French onion sun chips are hands down my favorite chip that has that sour cream and onion flavor. So yummy I love these chips and these are A lot healthier than regular chips out there that are fried
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Sun chips aren't my go to type of chip but if I have them and nothing else to eat, it's not torture to eat. I like the flavored ones because it switches it up a bit from the dry and super salty original ones. SunChips® Original Multigrain ChipsSunChips® French Onion
Ariadna V.
Overland park
I love sun chips I personally think they have this amazing taste to them and they also come in different flavors. My favorite of them all have to be the garden salsa ones! Those are amazing and I also recomend the cheddar ones but those are my favorites I would say go out and try the ones you like best!
Mark K.
New york, NY
I really enjoy Sun Chips and this flavor. However if I ever eat too much of them, a weird burning occurs in my mouth which is unpleasant. Comparing to similar chips, these are great but I have to be careful and not eat too much. Great flavor, great quality, weird burning sensation :-/
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?