BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Hailey L.
Hamburg, PA
These chips are very good. They are a little bit healthier than some other kinds of chips out there. I guess they met my expectations. These are pretty affordable I would say. I think I did recommend these to others before also.
Cinthia D.
I always look at these chips and consider them healthy. They're tasty not too salty . Which makes a great snack for the whole family. These chips are some of my favorite.
Randi Y.
These chips have such an interesting flavor, much unlike other onion flavored snacks. They're not incredibly onion-y like onions or creamy like sour cream & onion chips, but impart a much more nuanced flavor that kind of hard to describe. I wouldn't say it tastes like French Onion soup, however. Also I'm sure these aren't incredibly healthy like they would have you believe, but it does help that they're not quite as unhealthy as many other chips.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
You can taste the multigrain in this chip and a hint of sweetness from the different grains but the French onion flavor as well makes this my favorite chip from the sunchip brand.
j s.
Pittsburg
The BOMB.COM!! my family absolutely loves these chips!! Wonderful taste & texture!! We can eat a whole bag in one sitting.  Very affordable, Not expensive. Very delicious! ! You can't just eat one chip! Great bag of chips!!
Erica O.
Memphis , TN
These are a staple any time I'm taking a road trip. I'm not sure what it is about sun chips - but I just love them!! So wonderful. Just get a pack of gum for afterwards
stefffa K.
These chips are so addicting! You seriously can't just eat one chip and be done! I always repurchase these and I love the other flavors as well - garden salsa is my jam
Summer R.
Madison
All time favorite sun chip , I could eat an entire bag to myself no question about it full of flavor and slightly healthier than my regular sour cream and onion chips
Skylar G.
Salem, IN
Amazing! Perfect crunch! Packaging is nice! The flavor is amazing! I love them! They’re the best snack chip! Not expensive and available to purchase almost anywhere.
A R.
I have had all flavors of sun chips and I usually love any onion flavored anything. This flavor isn't bad but it's not my favorite sun chip. I think the other flavors have more bang? Would definitely buy again though!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back