BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Rachel L.
These are one of my favorite chips. They taste so good. My son loves them, so does my entire family almost. Plus their healthier than most other chips, so thats a plus
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love these chips!! I love that I'm not taking a bite of a greasy potato every time a take a bite! Full of flavor & crunch. I don't feel bad feeding these to my family!! Pair great with pizza or sandwiches.
Wendy M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great for an alternative to regular chips. Goes well with sandwiches. You don't get that greasy taste in your mouth and on your hands. No need for dip with this flavor. Decent value. I would like to see these in some sort of a can type package or perhaps a tube.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
My go to chips. These are so good and they actually have a sweetness to it which I love. Well they are actually salty sweet. Once you taste one you will finish the bag.
Serena N.
Tastes great! Very flavorful. Does not leave “chip powder fingers” like many others. Would definitely recommend for daily snacks, to put in lunches, as party snacks, etc.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I love these chips. They are healthy. It surprises me because they are so good most health snacks don't taste good but these do. They are great to put in your kids lunch boxes.
Courtney M.
Georgia
These are my favorite flavor of sun chips. I grab some almost every time I go to the store.  I just wish you could find them available in smaller bags. They're so good I basically eat the whole bag the first day I open it.
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
Very tasty there not too overwhelmingly onion but there right in the perfect balance I would highly recommend them as a party snack ex. football games or video games.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very yummy! The only reason I didn’t 5 star it because I love the Garden salsa and cheddar one more. Very rick in flavor and healthier than many other leading brands.
Tina N.
North Hollywood
Not a big fan of the flavor of these chips. The onion taste is way too strong for my liking. Overall tho, the brand itself is amazing and has a few delicious flavors.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back