BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These are a very delicious and go superfast in our house. They have a very great flavor without tasting to healthy. I recommend these chips and will continue to buy them!
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
Lol do you want to know what's funny is that I hate onion but I love these chips and yes I know it's not real onions but just because I saw onions I won't but for this I will
Nicole F.
French onion Sun Chips are one of my favorite chips to snack on they taste absolutely delicious and I think everyone should at least try this brand of Chip at least once.
Salina R.
Sun chips are so good I just wish that the price of these sunchips aren't too expensive, you can buy these chips many places and I found these first I London, they're so yummy and I recommend these too everyone. They taste so much healthier that regular potato chips.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are my very favorite chips ever! Have been a fan of these for many years and am very glad that they still make them just as good as ever! Very natural way to snack!
Jeremy B.
Saint paul, MN
This is my favorite chip. It brings me back to childhood and it never lets me down. Pros: great flavor and feel. Cons: not enough in the bag. These are always delicious.
Faron R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite flavor on SunChips. They have so much flavor, just the right amount of salty. They are a great snack and I love eating them. I buy them all the time.
Jacy W.
Bowie, TX
SunChips® French Onion HOLY JESUS. I grew up on Sun Chips. And now that I'm looking to snack and not you know, break the scale, I always grab these. It's addicting.
Wendy M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great for an alternative to regular chips. Goes well with sandwiches. You don't get that greasy taste in your mouth and on your hands. No need for dip with this flavor. Decent value. I would like to see these in some sort of a can type package or perhaps a tube.
Rachel L.
These are one of my favorite chips. They taste so good. My son loves them, so does my entire family almost. Plus their healthier than most other chips, so thats a plus
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back