BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
alexis v.
these are my favorite! i love snacking on them in school through out the day and they are pretty healthy for chips, the flavor is by far my favorite and i would definitely keep buying them
Samantha H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are by far my favorite sun chip! They go really well with yogurt based dips. We like a dill dip mix with these chips. I find myself reaching for these over potato chips as a much healthier snack alternative.
Tiffany F.
French onion sun chips are my favorite. It is hard to believe they are multigrain. Something that taste this good cannot be this good for you. For an indulgence you dont have to feel guilty about, grab some Sun Chips.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Yum! The best flavor of sun chips ever!!! I hate how you hardly ever see these in the store anymore!! They are so good, way better than the others! The blue are plain and cheese is meh...
Brittney D.
These have been my favorite chips since I was a teenager. They stopped selling for a while, which was disappointing, so I'm glad to see them back. They are a healthier alternative than most on the go food that you see.
Alix J.
Los Angeles, CA
Out of all sun chips flavors, this one is by far my favorite!! Since they’re multigrain, I don’t even feel one bit guilty for eating them! Great for on the go and for little kids lunches.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
These are my favorite. I love the way sunchips are cooked and how I always want more then one bag! The Sour cream and onion sunchips are the best sour cream and onion chips you'll ever eat
jessica d.
These SunChips are absolutely delicious. They're definitely a chip go-to and they are delicious. The SunChip texture is tasty and good quality, and the flavor of these chips is phenomenal.
Aaliyah T.
I absolutely love these chips. They have a great taste. They are a little pricier than normal chips. However, the quality is amazing. They are also much healthier than regular chips. I would definitely recommend these.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
one of my favorite chips to eat, taste good. also very affordable well for a bag of chips. it would recommend to those that like to have snacks around, they also offer other flavors.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?