BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
emilie M.
Corsica, PA
One of my favorite chips! Always full of flavor. Sun cups makes eating chips feel a bit more healthy and you don't loose the great flavor!! When my family asks what chips to buy I ALWAYS ask for French onion sun chips!!
Barbara S.
Delicious delicious delicious it truly taste like sour cream and onion. It's fun to have a chip that has some ridges in it. It keeps the flavor in them so that they taste a lot better than just a plain old ship. Plus it is a little healthier for you keep it up
Hanen S.
Miami
Sun chips are absolutely delicious they are very light crunchy and tasty. They have many different flavors to choose from I always tend to go back to these chips just because of the flavor.
Angela G.
Hands down my favorite flavor of chip! They're always so flavorful and crunchy. Pretty expensive for the bag size in my opinion but that by no means stops me from eating a whole bag of them....by myself...in a matter of hours!
Victoria G.
Sun chips would have to be a healthy chip brand for me and this flavor would have to be my favorite from this brand. They are adorable which is super nice and I would recommend these chips to other chip lovers like I am
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
Hands down one of my favorite chips! This has always been one of my favorite. I use to eat it back in the 90’s and will continue to eat it as long as they sell it in stores. Highly recommend this flavored chip!
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite kind of chips. I would prefer a big of these over anything. Usually very affordable and there's no other brand like them. Cons: can't always find them anywhere. Drives me crazy when I'm craving them!
Stephany K.
Minneapolis, MN
Yeeeesss!! my favorites snack. this is so tasty, easy to carry and accesible everywhere. The product does meet my expectations and I will continue to buy it asI have for the longest time.
Ashtyn F.
Denton, TX
So yummy! I love sun chips. And I think they are supposed to be a little better for you. They are about the same price as other chip brands. I have been a repeat customer for several years
Samantha H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are by far my favorite sun chip! They go really well with yogurt based dips. We like a dill dip mix with these chips. I find myself reaching for these over potato chips as a much healthier snack alternative.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?