BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
Gillian O.
Dodge City, KS
These used to be my favorite flavor of sunchips. Then out of nowhere they changed the recipe and now they're gross. I don't recommend these. They do not have a good flavor and they are far too saltly. Every other flavor is much better and more worth your money.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
Full of flavor and healthy for you. What can get better than that? I love how they're thin and so crunchy. One of the best tasting chips I've ever had. Not salty or oily like regular potato chips and they definitely hit the spot.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the light crispness of the SunChips Multigrain Snacks French Onion flavor.  In our home with use these with with a crab dip and the combination of the crab and french onion is a great blend.  I usually purchase this item at our local grocery story. I would recommend this product to friends!
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love these chips, I could eat them everyday. They are so airy and light so when you eat them it doesn't have a greasy feel like the other chips. Every flavor of these chips are just so good and pair perfectly with a sandwhich. I also have the little bags and take them with me to work for a quick snack break.
Ayana M.
Brooklyn
Hands down Sun chips French onion are my favorite chips! I love them you'd have to fight me for a bag lol. I've been eating these since my childhood and they still taste the same. I try other snacks but I always come back to this one. I can taste them now hmmmm. If you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
I have ate sun chips for as long as I can remember. The French onion is my favorite flavor, I always get it. I'm not a huge chip fan but I will always love sun chips. I would definitely recommend for others to try, and I do. The only con is that I never see them in a large bag only the small one serving ones
kandiss J.
I like Sun chips. This flavor is pretty good. They have more of a grain or wheat flavor than other chips.they have lots of flavors to choose from. I think they're pretty good. But i dont like them as much as regular chips.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love Sunships, and the French onion flavor is a classic! The light oniony flavor isn't super overpowering, so they go well with pretty much any meal, from a lunchmeat sandwich to a PB&J. Of course, they're also great on their own! I don't know that they're "healthier" than some other chips, but they're certainly tasty!
Erin H.
French Onion has to be my favorite flavor of Sun Chips! (Although it's a bit of a toss up between these and Harvest Cheddar.) I will always return to the French Onion flavor. Unlike some other chips, the flavor is not overpowering and it balances perfectly with the multigrain taste of the Sun Chips themselves.
Chelsea F.
My mouth waters when I hear Sun Chips and floods when I hear French Onion Sun chips. These are so affordable and yummy! I've bought these numerous times and I'm always a little disappointed if I go to Subway and they don't have any in stock. Though the garden salsa are amazing too so they are my second pick.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
These or Pringles sour cream and onion??