BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
Sun chips are the healthiest tasting chips out there love them and so does my family. They always meet my expectations. It's our family picnic snack and French onion is our favorite.
Joelinn C.
Riverside
My favorite flavor!! So good!! Cant ever go wrong with individual snack bags either. I know they're are even healthier chip options but i feel like sun chips are kinda in between so these i can get my kids to eat
Laurie C.
These chips provide just enough to meet my cravings. This type of flavor is one of my favorites. I don't get it on a weekly basis but I do get it when I'm craving some type of chips.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
I love sunchips. They are healthier than most chips that's a definite plus! I do want to try more flavors though I've only tried 2Sunchips® Harvest Mini Bites Spring Veggie Medley
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
The flavor of these chips is amazing. I love the texture of these chips, and how crunchy they are. I have purchased these chips several times, in a lot of different flavors. I like that they are a little healthier than your average potato chip.
riya m.
I love all other flavors of the Sun chipsbrand except for this one. This flavor is just very overpowering and leaves a very bad aftertaste that I don’t like. I think they should modify this French onion flavor
Courtney L.
Palatka
Highly recommend sunchips! I have been eating these for years! One of my top favorite chips! I fell in love with them years ago at a subway. I have repurchased this a billion times!! Would totally buy again!!!
Court. B.
Statesboro, GA
Light and delicious. Not terrible for you. Packed with flavor. Shocking good to be honest. They are a little more than I’d wish to pay for chips, but in some ways they are worth it.
Tori B.
I've purchased these many times and have never been disappointed. They are packed with flavour and don't leave you feeling guilty afterwards. They come at a fair price and are an absolute staple in my house. I love this product! I have tried many flavours but french onion remains my top.
Heather H.
Forest, VA
This is my favorite flavor of all the sun chips! The flavor they use is nearly addicting! When looking for a snack to munch on this one is definitely a go to and I feel a little less guilty when eating them!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back