BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chris N.
These are tasty and delicious. The chips have a good flavor of french onion without being too salty. The price is always decent and this is a good value. I purchase it at Walmart in the snack area.
Glynnis L.
I love Sunchips! The French onion is my favorite flavor. These chips don't weigh me down like other chips do. I feel like Sunchips are a healthier option. They have a lot of flavor and are the perfect bite size!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This is my all time favorite flavor of sunchips. My sons too. We keep 3-4 bags in the pantry at all times. They taste exactly how you'd imagine. They're healthy too! Keep up the good work sunchips!
Michaela F.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite Sun chip. I love the flavor. They are my favorite to pair with a sandwich. I even like putting them in my sandwich. I usually can find then 2 for 5 at my local grocery store/
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
I love these sun chips! Unique flavor that adds more depth of flavor than other chips. Each chip is the perfect size and the shape is fun. Delicious and cost affective! Bought at my local Winco.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love any sunchips! They are so amazing! Pro is they have a lot of flavor and I love that! Bought them at Walmart! So amazing and so affordable! Not to expensive for what you get! I definitely would and am recommending these!
Destiny B.
Levittown, PA
I absolutely love onions. Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite chip flavor. So when i tried this i was pleased. These chips are so much better for you and the bags are biodegradable.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
These have been one of my favorite chip flavors since I was a child! Love that awesome French onion flavor! We pick these up at the grocery store every trip, as my kiddos are as addicted as I am!
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite alternative chips. I get memories when eating them and they have this earthy taste to it. I recommend trying them with salsa, it gives it more flavor,
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?