BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Daizha S.
Terre Haute, IN
A good concept, just could have been executed better. The flavor is definitely there, but you kind of have to search for it. It's very light. Overall enjoyable, though.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I love all of these Sun Chips flavors. This one is a really really good one. The reason why I like some chips so much is because they are a brand that helps make chips more healthy and also tasted really good at the same time. They're super duper affordable and I love all the flavors that it comes in.
Hardi B.
Sun Chips are my favorite snack! I’ve tried and enjoyed all of their flavors, and French onion is my favorite if I had to pick just one. I’ve been purchasing them for a long time now. One con is that they are like any other chips, not good for your health! I would recommend this in terms of taste only.
Christine B.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
The is a nice light cheap chips snack that you wouldn’t have to worry about the calories for because of how healthy it is. The variety of flavors keep a zing in your mouth which would have you wanting more. Mainly I would get it from Walmart or Publix. Would recommend to a friend on a good diet.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
Yum! The French Onion flavor is so good! It definitely has the onion flavor and it’s delicious! This is my favorite compared to other brands. I grab bags of SunChips from Safeway and they are always a great price or on sale. If you want crunchy and flavorful chips, this is the one you want.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Sun Chips has got to be one of my favorite chips. I love all of the flavors. They’re so crunchy and delicious. The flavors are so good and the chips has a taste like no other. I feel like it’s way healthier than other chips ( I don’t know if it’s just me or not & im not sure if it actually is)
Heather K.
Depew, NY
Sun chips are great but don't eat them cause you think they are healthy cause they really aren't. They are full of flavor and a different texture than regular chips
Rochelle B.
Warren
Love sun chips. The flavor is amazing! Every now and the recently I’ve been getting a fair amount of burnt ones which are super gross and the price is outrageous for a bag of chips that’s 1/2 full of your lucky. But there’s nothing out there like it so I bite the bullet when there on sale.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
I usually don’t like onions . But these onion flavored chips are delicious. Who would have known onion could taste sooo good?! Just the right amount of flavor , with just the right amount of crunch. And you have a tasty snack . I totally recommend to anyone who’s looking for a new treat.
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
French Onion Sun chips are absolutely DELICIOUS! When I bought them at Publix I was a bit skeptical of the flavor, but after I took the first satisfying crunch... I was hooked. The flavor has the perfect amount of garlic and onion to make them addicting! SunChips® French Onion
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?