BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
I'm guilty - these are hands down my favorite chips aside from Hot Cheetos! I love that these have a great texture and that they are a healthier alternative to regular chip brands. And, you don't have to compromise on taste for the sake of health! Have these on the side of a great salad or sandwich - you wont be disappointed!
Gwendolyn B.
Selmer, TN
These are the absolute best chips to eat. So light and healthy compared to other brands. They taste so amazing, a very nice flavor with a nice bit of seasoning. I have bought these chips for years and they never fail me. I think everyone should try these chips.
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are my favorite chips they have the best flavor. I try to buy these everytime I am in the store, the packaging is nice and appealing to the eye. I would definitely recommend them. I purchased them at Meijer and I think the price was fair compared to other brands. But I would say the only thing I didn't like was I felt like this bag was much smaller then other brands
Daniela G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Such a good bag of chips. I have purchased Sun Chips various times before. Personally, I love the bitter taste in their chips. Very salty and the French onion taste is distinct and delicious. Only down side would be if you are someone who doesn't like to have bad or onion tasting breath, these chips might do that to you for a little while but it's definitely worth it!
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
So good. I work at a hospital and they have them in the cafe. I buy them pretty often. Great flavor. Great price. Not too bad for you. Only issue is they arent the best when it comes to your breath afterwards so make sure you have mints or gum with you afterwards.
Nichole S.
If you are looking for a healthy snack look no further. This is a multigrain chip with a very delicious flavor. You don't have to worry about grease and any other unhealthy characteristics of regular chips. They are kind of on the expensive side for the amount of chips that you get. I have noticed that they have decreased the bag size options but the price is still high.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
These are my favorite flavor of sun chips. I prefer these over the cheddar because I feel that these have a lot more flavor. The only thing is that make sure you carry some mints or brush your teeth afterwards because your breath will definitely smell like onions!
Sabrina S.
Love these so much!! They are one of the best flavors of sun chips. They are a great party snack and don't cost as much as other chip brands. They are also bigger bags with more chips than air. I recommend that anybody who hasn't tried these, should try them!
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I am a sunchips fan in general but I've gotta say these are by far the best flavor! I tried a handful that a coworker brought to work knowing I couldn't go wrong with the brand, and they were immediately my new favorite flavor. Maybe even my new favorite chips. They've got just the right amount of flavor and crunchiness. Please go try some if you haven't yet.
Sabrina R.
I can't believe i've never tried these before. these are my new favorite sun chip flavor. It's affordable but I wish the bag was bigger or at least had more chips in it. These are delicious and give the sun chip a great kick of flavor. i would recommend t others.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart