BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mara M.
Portales, NM
Overall I would give this product three stars stars. These trips are easy to find at stores. I just wasn’t a fan of the flavor. I really don’t like how oniony they left my mouth and my breath! That’s really the only issue I had with them.
Andrea C.
Madison , WI
Hands down my favorite salty-chip-type snack, and the fact that they're multigrain and not that terrible for you just makes it even better. Perfect savory onion flavor. Even good with dip for sure, as long as it a wasn't overly salty one.
sally p.
Sun Chips French Onion are my go to chips.  I love them.  they stay fresh and go with everything.  I limit my chip intake, so I feel I can indulge a little with these.  they are well made and not too bad for you.  You can get them anywhere, and I would recommend the other flavors aloso
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack. It's full of salty and crunchy goodness I can never resist. I get bulk chip packages at Target and the first thing I ever reach for are these. Definitely recommend!
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
I LOVEEEEEEE SUNCHIPS THEY TASTE REALLY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS SO AMAZINGGG THIS IS THIS THE BEST CHIPS I WONDER Y PEOPLE THE EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG I LOVEEE ITTTT SOOO VERY MYCHHHHHH ITS THE BESTTTT I LOVE IT
Aubrey A.
Eufaula
Sun chips are a great chip to make you seem "healthy" while still enjoying a delicious snack! I love the flavor options and this is weird but these are my most favorite shaped chips! I could eat them all day and not feel bad about it;)
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
The French onion has always been my favorite flavor growing up. The taste alone is better than a lot of other chips I've had. So delicious. Would highly recommend these to others. Price is reasonable.
Christina C.
We love sun chips around here. We will pick up the individual packs to throw in our lunches or take on our way out the door. We love how much flavor they have. This is one of our go to chip brands. :)
khrystal M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I have been buying these for years. I love them because they are affordable and they are made from healthy multigrain. This flavor is very savory and these are a great healthy alternative to potato chips.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
These happen to be my favorite flavor of the Sun Chips brand. These can be found at Walmart however, I purchased these from Amazon Prime as a way to support the service. Kids enjoy the flavor as well.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?