BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erika E.
Whittier, CA
I never know how to describe food flavors. I'll give it my all, I am not a picky person. I love kinds of chips, this are by far my favourite flavor of Sun Chips. If you love onion-y chips, you must try!
Krystal F.
Eugene, OR
these are my by far favorite flavor of sun chips they are so tasty they are made from hole grain wheat and seasonings they are a healthy alternative to potato chips and well worth the price I honestly think these are some of the better health alternatives to potato chips and I would recommend them to everyone they are so good :)
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
The classic! I love this every since I was a child. I remember one time I told my family that all i wanted for my birthday were these onion flavored sunchip and I literally had like 20 bags gifted to me.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
I used to eat these when I was a little girl and I still love them to this day . They are actually my all time favorite chip . I try to buy them when ever I can because they are so tasty and so crunchy .
Tayler J.
When i first tried these , I wasn't excepting much. I was WRONG. These are so bomb! Packed with flavor! You have to try them for yourself! Make sure to carry gum or mints with you when you try these lol
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
These are my favorite! No need to feel guilty. These are delicious without the grease and heaviness of other brands. Has a light, healthy taste you'd expect from whole grain. I would recommend to anyone!
sally p.
Sun Chips French Onion are my go to chips.  I love them.  they stay fresh and go with everything.  I limit my chip intake, so I feel I can indulge a little with these.  they are well made and not too bad for you.  You can get them anywhere, and I would recommend the other flavors aloso
Samantha K.
Charlestown, NH
These chips are wonderfully yummy! Taste is just right, not too over powering but not like it needs more flavor. I love these and they will always be my go to chip! I would certainly recommend these to others!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
A fantastic snack when you want something crunchy and savory. They aren’t greasy at all. Full of flavor. They’re sturdy so you don’t often end up with half a bag of crumbs. I very much recommend these.
Aubrey A.
Eufaula, OK
Sun chips are a great chip to make you seem "healthy" while still enjoying a delicious snack! I love the flavor options and this is weird but these are my most favorite shaped chips! I could eat them all day and not feel bad about it;)
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?