BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla H.
These are by far my favorite sun chip flavor. Whenever I'm in the mood for chips these are my go to. They don't over power you with flavor and taste just right. I would highly recommend to anyone out there!
Alexis G.
Good chip, can get a little salty but I like that it's different than your normal potato chip. The flavor of the chip itself is great, has a undertone of sweetness. And the French onion flavor packs a punch!
Tiffany Q.
N Fort Myers, FL
SunChips® French Onion I love these! First off the flavor is amazing! Second it makes you feel a little better than eating regular fried chips. Third did I mention they are delishious!
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
These are so delicious and I always get excited when I'm out and these are offered. The flavor is fantastic as is or on the side with lunch. Easy packaging and simple, bold flavoring! Pretty filling as a side.
Angel R.
My fave flavor of Sun Chips. Can't get enough of these, wish they were always on sale but they are great if I'm in need of a light yet flavor bursting snack. Great if you dip them in French onion dip also.
Xitlaly G.
They are actually pretty good. I liked them from the start. My siblings thought they were going to taste bad because of the smell, but they ended up eating the whole  bag. The chips are pretty affordable probably like $3 or something.
Addyson W.
Bardstown
Favorite sun chip of all time! Very good taste and something to kick off a good sandwich! I've loved these chips growing up a kid and still love them today! Besides Doritos, these are the next best thing!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
From all of the sun chips these are my favorite! French onion is very strong in flavor and definitely meet my expectations. They are about 5 dollars a bag and to me that's an okay price for a bag of chips.
Melissa W.
These take me way back. I'm pretty sure I've been eating them since high school. I love onion flavor and if you do too, you'll like these. I enjoy them with a sandwich and I like how crunchy sun chips are.
Naomi A.
Corona, NY
I must say out of all the chips I indulge in su chips definitely tastes like one of the healthiest to me personally. They're chips are always crispy and have enough flavoring on them I am a repeat customer
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?