BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My daughter loves these! And they come in several flavors! I personally like the cheese ones and my husband likes the tomato basil flavor! A healthy treat when your craving something savory and salty. A must try!
Glynnis L.
I love Sunchips! The French onion is my favorite flavor. These chips don't weigh me down like other chips do. I feel like Sunchips are a healthier option. They have a lot of flavor and are the perfect bite size!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
The best and only chips I eat.

French Onion goes perfect with a Pepsi. I wish the bags were a little more full but they're amazing as is. Sun Chips always hit the spot anytime of the day or night.

Ashley T.
So addicting! So good! These chips are a family favorite in my house. We get them from our local super market and the price is wonderful. Definitely a quick and easy snack I don't feel guilty for indulging in!
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
Has so much flavor and so much seasoning. I hate chips that don’t have enough seasoning. This and garden salsa are my favorite sun chips. Wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but definitely healthier than others.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I have always loved Sun Chips but I think this flavor is my all time favorite! These chips are healthier than the regular potato chips! I always feel guilt free after eating them! Great value and great taste!
kate e.
Northridge, CA
There's something about eating Sun Chips that makes you feel like you've made a "healthier" decision. These Sour Cream & Onion flavored Sun Chips are the perfect combination of salty, tangy, crunchy goodness!
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
One of my favorite flavors of these chips for sure! These are my go-to snack when I feel like munching but don't want the guilt that comes along with it. They are so satisfying every time I eat them. I always keep at least one bag in the pantry!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I reach for these chips when I'm trying to pretend that I'm eating healthy. They're made with whole grains and provide the salty, crunchy taste I crave. The French onion flavor is my fave. It's scrumptious!!!
Kenna S.
I don't eat chips often because of my diet but whenever I'm feeling a cheat day these are always a go to!! They're great quality and have amazing flavor. I've always loved the packaging too lol. So good!!!!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?