BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley T.
So addicting! So good! These chips are a family favorite in my house. We get them from our local super market and the price is wonderful. Definitely a quick and easy snack I don't feel guilty for indulging in!
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I have always loved Sun Chips but I think this flavor is my all time favorite! These chips are healthier than the regular potato chips! I always feel guilt free after eating them! Great value and great taste!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
The best and only chips I eat.

French Onion goes perfect with a Pepsi. I wish the bags were a little more full but they're amazing as is. Sun Chips always hit the spot anytime of the day or night.

kate e.
Northridge, CA
There's something about eating Sun Chips that makes you feel like you've made a "healthier" decision. These Sour Cream & Onion flavored Sun Chips are the perfect combination of salty, tangy, crunchy goodness!
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
One of my favorite flavors of these chips for sure! These are my go-to snack when I feel like munching but don't want the guilt that comes along with it. They are so satisfying every time I eat them. I always keep at least one bag in the pantry!
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
Has so much flavor and so much seasoning. I hate chips that don’t have enough seasoning. This and garden salsa are my favorite sun chips. Wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but definitely healthier than others.
Kaylee A.
Archie, MO
this are so yummy! they taste so good, so addicting! a great side for any type of sandwiches, so easy to eat & very flavorful, nothing bad to say about these at all! great brand & great flavor, i love them!
Alexis G.
Good chip, can get a little salty but I like that it's different than your normal potato chip. The flavor of the chip itself is great, has a undertone of sweetness. And the French onion flavor packs a punch!
Kenna S.
I don't eat chips often because of my diet but whenever I'm feeling a cheat day these are always a go to!! They're great quality and have amazing flavor. I've always loved the packaging too lol. So good!!!!
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Not usually a fan of French Onion things, especially in chip form but these are very good and are well worth searching for in the store so I can have some. Filling enough that I don't over eat them, either.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?