BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Traci D.
This is my daughter's favorite flavor. The crunchy sweetness of the chip mixed wth the right amount of seasoning is something you don't get from all other chips.
William J.
Dec
Sunchips are a great snack food. This flavor in particular are one of my favorites. If you like a different type of snack and are tired of old potato chips this is a great alternative
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
In trying (emphasis on trying) to be healthy and make better food options, when I go to a sandwich shop or deli or supermarket, for a quick lunch, I do start to crave something salty. And when I do, I have reached for the Sun Chips brand and make an attempt to not eat the entire bag in one sitting. This French Onion flavor is really good, truly. I reach for it on those days I want something salty.
Brittany H.
springfield
Sun chips are always a favorite around here! They're affordable and delicious. They're perfectly crunch and healthier than a lot of other chip brands. I have been eating sun chips since I was a little girl.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
My kids love these chips because they are whole grain healthy and taste pretty awesome . They actually argue about who ate more chips out of the bags . I cant keep enough in the house .
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I love any chips that are spicy, or have sour cream and onion. These chips have more flavor than any other chips o have tried. These are so good they have crunch with natural flavoring I love thes chips.
Nicole F.
These are by far my favorite chips. Not only are they delicious, but they are multigrain as well, so I don't feel quite so guilty munching on them. My only downfall is that this flavor is sometimes difficult to find at convenience stores or places like Subway, where you have options for chips. The cheddar and salsa flavors seem to be everywhere though. Wish they had more of this flavor around!
Ashley L.
moulton, AL
Sun chips are my absolute favorite chip I love all the flavors they come in. My whole family loves them and a bag don't last 24 hrs in this house. I wish you could buy them in a bigger like family size bag.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
One of my all time go to chips. Flavor is always so good and it's perfect for a light snack. Perfect for summer picnics paired with some homemade sandwiches. It's a bit more healthy than other chip brands.
Lydia W.
If you're a fan of other onion flavors, than you'll love these. They have a unique texture that you don't get with other chips. They're the perfect snack for a day at the beach!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart