BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Kayla H.
These are by far my favorite sun chip flavor. Whenever I'm in the mood for chips these are my go to. They don't over power you with flavor and taste just right. I would highly recommend to anyone out there!
Alexis G.
Good chip, can get a little salty but I like that it's different than your normal potato chip. The flavor of the chip itself is great, has a undertone of sweetness. And the French onion flavor packs a punch!
Kenna S.
I don't eat chips often because of my diet but whenever I'm feeling a cheat day these are always a go to!! They're great quality and have amazing flavor. I've always loved the packaging too lol. So good!!!!
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Not usually a fan of French Onion things, especially in chip form but these are very good and are well worth searching for in the store so I can have some. Filling enough that I don't over eat them, either.
Daniella D.
i love this product but im not really a fan but my boyfriend loves them theyre his all time favorite but what sucks is that they dont really have the at many stores anymore. it has that whole grain taste.
Mona N.
This flavor of sun chips is by far my most favorite and I always end up reaching for it every time I go to the grocery store. Definitely recommend if you like anything along the lines of this particular flavor!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
From all of the sun chips these are my favorite! French onion is very strong in flavor and definitely meet my expectations. They are about 5 dollars a bag and to me that's an okay price for a bag of chips.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
These are so delicious and I always get excited when I'm out and these are offered. The flavor is fantastic as is or on the side with lunch. Easy packaging and simple, bold flavoring! Pretty filling as a side.
Melissa W.
These take me way back. I'm pretty sure I've been eating them since high school. I love onion flavor and if you do too, you'll like these. I enjoy them with a sandwich and I like how crunchy sun chips are.
Addyson W.
Bardstown
Favorite sun chip of all time! Very good taste and something to kick off a good sandwich! I've loved these chips growing up a kid and still love them today! Besides Doritos, these are the next best thing!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back