BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
alissa c.
these chips are really good. i am not huge fan of sun chips but these are really yummy! they taste very much like french onion and have a similar taste to the sour cream and onion pringles. over all these are very tasty!
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
At first I didn’t really like sun chips. However, I tried this flavor and I was hooked! These are the perfect healthier option. You can find these at any grocery store or gas station even. I am definitely purchasing these again!
Lisa T.
Dearborn
While I find that many people are put off by the flavor of these, I find them addicting. I could eat five bags of them in a row and still want more. My only issue is that they make your breath smell horrible! But oh well.
Alina C.
Vidalia
These are actually pretty good although my favorite are the cheddar kind. The only thing about these chips is they can get a little dry in my mouth, but good. I actually eat these with my sub sandwiches. Lol I wouldn’t add anything. The flavor is good for me.
Carly S.
I loveee onion on my chips! I also love he SunChips are known to be a healthier chip, I don't feel as guilty eating them! The perfect crunch and the perfect amount of seasoning. I love picking up sunchips in every flavor..
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
These are my favorite sun chips by far! They are super affordable and taste great! The bag is actually pretty full unlike some other bags that are half empty! They're easy to find at all stores I would 100% recommend trying them!
Chelsea G.
So yummy and very crunchy! Not lightly seasoned but seasoned just right! Healthy and affordable. Bought at farm fresh and food lion! Better than regular thin potato chips, filling so you won’t binge! Definitely recommend!
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE THESE CHIPS. They taste amamzing and don't leave a weird after taste. I can never just eat one LOL. I also like that they're not greasy, and I physically feel good eating them. Definitely something I'll give to my son!
Rebecca P.
Hastings
I like these chips a lot they taste very good. They are crunchy. They met my expectations. They are very very affordable. He gradients have like potatoes and stuff. I would definitely definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
These have an awesome flavor and are healthier than most chips you can't beat that! I love this brand and all of their flavors. You can't go wrong with sun chips my whole family loves them and are always asking for more!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?