BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Not the best, I enjoy these with a side of sour cream just to give it a bit of more taste to it they’re still tasty, healthy and affordable not quite meeting my expectations
lol l.
don't know how to describe these other than they are F R EAI NGC AMAZING, once u start eating them its like you just want more and more of them! defenitly wasn't expecting them to be this good, pros- there absolutely delicious cons- they get your fingers full of the flavoring and sometimes gets on other surfaces etc.
Brittany F.
Beaufort
Sun chips brand is by far my favorite brand of chips. It’s the least greasy in my option compared to others. I find myself eating a whole bag in one sitting! I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be. The price however is a little higher than most and the bag is never all the way full, sometimes less than half
Aminda R.
Mifflinburg, PA
So delicious. Absolutely love SunChips. Great flavor and a little healthier than some other brands! Decent price. One of my favorite chip brands of all time! Absolutely recommend. Great for parties or casual snacking!
Breanna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Hands down my favorite flavor of sun chip. Sun chips in general are amazing. The texture is great, the flavor is always great. I grew up on these and now my kids love them. And they are a healthier alternative to the other major chip brands! I don’t like cheese flavored chips but their cheese flavor is amazing!
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the light crispness of the SunChips Multigrain Snacks French Onion flavor.  In our home with use these with with a crab dip and the combination of the crab and french onion is a great blend.  I usually purchase this item at our local grocery story. I would recommend this product to friends!
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
I have ate sun chips for as long as I can remember. The French onion is my favorite flavor, I always get it. I'm not a huge chip fan but I will always love sun chips. I would definitely recommend for others to try, and I do. The only con is that I never see them in a large bag only the small one serving ones
Karen P.
San Jose, CA
Really really love these chips. They meet up to my standards ha! Definitely one of my faves. Love the taste and texture. I usually buy them either at Target or Walmart. These would be my favorite to similar chips and do recommend then for others who don’t like their chips either too greasy or bland.
Shania M.
Brooklyn
This is my favorite flavor of SunChips, but the smelly breathe factor is not so favorable. However, what I like about these chips is that I don't feel terrible when I eat them. I don't feel like they're the unhealthiest thing in the world to eat, but they aren't necessarily the healthiest choice in snacks.
Divya A.
I have been eating Sun Chips since I were a child. Sun Chips is a treat for me because they're so expensive. I buy my Sun Chips from anywhere to grocery stores to drug stores. The ingredients are all natural and are very tasty. If stores would have more sales on Sun Chips than I would buy them more often.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back