BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Matt P.
I enjoy all flavours of sunchips. These are one of my top flavours. I enjoy the cheddar ones more. The crunch and hint of salt in all sunchips flavours are delicious.
Courtney M.
Georgia
These are my favorite flavor of sun chips. I grab some almost every time I go to the store.  I just wish you could find them available in smaller bags. They're so good I basically eat the whole bag the first day I open it.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very yummy! The only reason I didn’t 5 star it because I love the Garden salsa and cheddar one more. Very rick in flavor and healthier than many other leading brands.
Tina N.
North Hollywood
Not a big fan of the flavor of these chips. The onion taste is way too strong for my liking. Overall tho, the brand itself is amazing and has a few delicious flavors.
michelle h.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite chips since I was a kid! I love the light weight feel of these chips, I don't feel gross and bogged down afterwards like traditional potato chips.
Tamerra S.
HOUSTON
The best French onion chips I have ever had. Even tho i can barely find them out here in Houston, I remember eating them when I was a kid and fell in love with them.
naturally c.
I've eaten these chips & this particular flavor since I was a little girl!! The fact that they're whole grain now is even better!! Not all while grain chips taste as great as these do !!!! My all time favorite chips!!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
When my husband first brought home Sun Chips, I saw the word multigrain, then saw how thick they were, and I raised a skeptical eyebrow. Probably tasteless pieces of cardboard. I was very pleasantly surprised! They have a good rich grain taste that doesn't rely totally on the flavoring, though I do like French Onion and some of the other flavors very much. They are very satisfying and filling, in part, I think, because they are thick, and the ripples make it feel like you've got a serious piece of food in your hand.
Kim S.
Sour cream and onion chips are good but these little chips take it to the next level. The Sunchips give it that extra crunch and flavor that keeps you coming back for more! A great bag of chips at a great price loved by kids and adults both! We love them!
Kayla B.
Owensboro , KY
These chips are great! They taste a little like funions but so much better. They are full of flavor and lower in fat than most other chips, so it’s a smarter choice!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart