BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
Really sad that the small personal bags are no longer on shelves in conscience stores. Most places only sell the bigger family size bags. I can’t help myself by eating almost the whole bag the first day I buy them. They are addicting
Chloe D.
The French onion flavored sun chips are personally my favorite flavor. They have a few other flavors which are good also but this is the best kind to me. Hey are very crunchy and sometimes they are way to hard and difficult to bite
Heather C.
These have been a go to since childhood. The texture can seem awkward for some, but I love the ridges for crunch factor. The onion flavor is wonderful and not terribly strong unless you indulge in the entire bag, which I often do.
Mariah S.
The French onion is my favorite! These are multi grain snacks and they are so delicious. So much flavor is in each bite and you can find them anywhere. They mostly have a variety of them in supermarkets but they are worth the buy.
Somer B.
Dunedin, FL
Sun chips have been a favorite chip brand of mine since high school. Great flavor and not pricey. Perfect for on the go snacking or with a sandwich and not as bad as many other chip alternatives. I would recommend these to others.
Anna M.
Buckley , MI
Sun chips are my favorite snack when I am craving something salty. I never knew there was this flavor of Sunchips till recently. This flavor is my favorite, but it can be hard to find. Once in a while I find this flavor at Meijer.
Elysia G.
Healthier version of some of the chips my children would prefer to eat but these are Mom approved! Good flavor at a great price. Unlike some chips, these are actually filling and you don't need to eat the whole bag to sate your appetite...although you might end up eating the whole bag because they are just that good!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This is such a great snack to eat on the go , for lunch . Such great flavors in one bag . Such a great price and whole family enjoys the flavor . 100% recommend , this must be one of my musts when I go to the grocery for my kids .
Haley C.
I am sad they don't carry this everywhere I love this product it's a healthy alternative to your other chips. Whenever i see them somewhere i stack up and hope I don't finish them all! These  chips went beyond my expectations I would definitely recommend to others!
Araminda G.
Sun Chips are excellent and this happens to be a favorite flavor for my whole family. Not only do they taste great, but they're so much healthier than other chip options out there for purchase. These are a staple at our house!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?