BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Peyton C.
I love Sun Chips! They are great because they are a little healthier than regular potato chips, so I don't feel as guilty eating them. I love French Onion dip, and these taste just like it! This is one of my favorite flavors of Sun Chips!
Jessica M.
These will always remind me of my child hood. Every summer we would head out with the boat and grab a few bags of the French onion sun chips. They have always been delicious and they continue being the amazing brand they have always been
Rebecca C.
The French onion sun chips are one of my favorite chips. They are on the healthier side and have a very great flavor. I like to eat mine with a good turkey sandwich. The flavor isn’t overwhelming, and the packaging is very well presented.
Elisabeth A.
These are super crispy, filling, and real in taste. It doesn't taste like cheap filler foods, but like a quality well seasoned chip. The onion is very pronounced and the seasoning is very thick and proportionate. I'd recommend them 100%
Layla C.
Theses are so good. I personally love like thoses type of onion favored chips. I thought they would be gross because nobody seemed to like them but I love them. I've only seen them in small bags which is the only disappointment about them
Layla C.
I love these chips. They make my breath stink but they are so good. Just keep gum for afterwards I don't really see them at stores I see them at subway. I used to get mine at my school shack. I recommend other to get them if they see them
alex n.
Morgan City, LA
These are my favorite chip. As a mom I have to hide these from my kids. These are known in my house as "mom's chips". The flavor is always amazing and I love the texture of these chips. SunChips® French Onion
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Holy hell, these chips are absolutely addicting. It's really hard to control myself when eating these. The flavor is a bit more subtle and it's never overwhelming. I buy these all the time and they're definitely one of my favorite chips.
Britney J.
Jax
SunChips French Onion chips are packed with flavor. They remind me of most potato chips’ sour cream and onion flavors. These chips are delicious and are healthier than the normal potato chip. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Karina C.
chicago
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?