BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my favorite flavor from sun chips and I always feel a little less guilty eating these chips than most other brands since they are 100% whole grain with no artificial flavors. I would most likely choose these chips over any other brand.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
These are definitely one of my favorite chips. They have a lot of flavor but I don't feel as guilty for choosing them. The only downside is the after effects. Make sure to have a mint or gum on hand because you'll need to freshen your breath.
Kaitlyn C.
Madison Hts, MI
Anyone French onion is a good choice. And sun chips are my favorite with sandwiches. The unique shape of these chips is easy to eat and before you know it, the bag is gone! I usually find this at my local sandwich places and I'm a huge fan.
Lisa N.
This is still my fave flavor for Sun Chips. I grew up eating it and still one of the chips I crave. It doesn't make me feel oily and unhealthy compared to other chips. I think it has a nice balance of the chip to French onion seasoning ratio. Not too bland and not too flavorful.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Very tasty! These chips are not the healthiest by any meant, but they aren't bad for chips! I specifically like this flavor. The quantity of chips is also usually pretty good!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I love Sunship's of every flavor and when I decide to splurge on eating chips I always go to Sunship's because they aren't quite as bad for you as other brands of potato chips. I can't get enough of these
Jessica S.
Downey
People usually avoid these chips because they think the flavor is horrible. On the contrary, I like the texture of the chip and the flavor is not overpowering. I usually get these with my Subway sandwich or from the vending machine at work.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
This flavor is one of the best ones from Sun Chips, although I also like the salsa one, it is full of flavor without being greasy, as i believe they are baked so a healthier alternative to potato chips.
Laurie A.
I love that these chips are something that my husband and i love but so do my kids! They ask for these all the time and makes it easier to pair with a fruit and sandwich and still feel like I’m offering them some food with decent ingredients
Emma K.
Princeton
My favorite kind by far! Love this flavor! Usually stock up whenever i go grocery shopping. Other brand that carry this flavor dont compare to SunChips. I usually purchase at Walmart. I regularly buy this brand. I would recommend to anybody!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?