BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite kind of chips. I would prefer a big of these over anything. Usually very affordable and there's no other brand like them. Cons: can't always find them anywhere. Drives me crazy when I'm craving them!
Victoria G.
Sun chips would have to be a healthy chip brand for me and this flavor would have to be my favorite from this brand. They are adorable which is super nice and I would recommend these chips to other chip lovers like I am
Susan T.
Modesto, CA
Hands down one of my favorite chips! This has always been one of my favorite. I use to eat it back in the 90’s and will continue to eat it as long as they sell it in stores. Highly recommend this flavored chip!
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
These chips are the best that I have ever had! They are healthy yet tasty! I love have they have grains in them and they are not just filled with fat! My four year old loves them too! They always go to quick in our house
Brittney D.
These have been my favorite chips since I was a teenager. They stopped selling for a while, which was disappointing, so I'm glad to see them back. They are a healthier alternative than most on the go food that you see.
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Out of all sun chips flavors, this one is by far my favorite!! Since they’re multigrain, I don’t even feel one bit guilty for eating them! Great for on the go and for little kids lunches.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
Yeeeesss!! my favorites snack. this is so tasty, easy to carry and accesible everywhere. The product does meet my expectations and I will continue to buy it asI have for the longest time.
Tiffany F.
French onion sun chips are my favorite. It is hard to believe they are multigrain. Something that taste this good cannot be this good for you. For an indulgence you dont have to feel guilty about, grab some Sun Chips.
Laurel W.
I never had SunChips before trying French onion and it was a life changer. I have tried some of the other sun chip flavors since but this green back of deliciousness will be a win always.
alexis v.
these are my favorite! i love snacking on them in school through out the day and they are pretty healthy for chips, the flavor is by far my favorite and i would definitely keep buying them
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart