BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Sun Chips French Onion Multigrain Snacks have great flavor and are decently good for you. I have been buying these for several years and recommend them. I usually buy them on sale when I get them. I also really love the garden salsa flavored Sun Chips.
Lanae B.
I love the green bag of sun chips. They are the best onion flavor chips on the market in my opinion. I love sun chips as a whole they never seem to disappoint. Very light and airy snack for when you have the munchies. Perfect to go with or ON a sandwich!
Brooke M.
I grew up eating these and they are still a favorite. I could eat a whole bag myself! It's a subtle French onion flavor that is not overpowering. They have a great crunch and compared to a lot of brands they have a decent amount of chips in their bags!
pinkt4life S.
Henrico
This product was better than expected. These chips taste really good with a sub from subway. The taste of the chips make you feel like your doing something right. These can be a healthy choice expecually for a snack. Try these a.s.a.p. they are amazing
Erin O.
I love sun chips they taste amazing and I haven't found a product similar to them even remotely close. So I'm sticking to them, the price is good some chips are so expensive and they wind up being greasy and over salted. But sun chips are pretty well balanced
Jaggard W.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like the Sun Chips brand. However, the flavor gets really old really fast. I enjoy eating them, but I can’t eat them often or for extended periods of time. I would recommend them though! The flavor is very good regardless of my problems with it.
Aaliyah H.
I honestly hate these chips. I haven't had them since I was younger and really don't plan too lol but Sunchips overall are really good. Always a good price and sale.  Definitely one of the healthier options out there. That counts for something. Right? 🙃
Litcy P.
Bothell
They amazing taste and they're very crunchy. There are no artificial favors they're also whole grain. The ingredients include whole corn, and many other healthy ingridients. They're delicious and I would recommend these to anyone who would use these as snacks
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I typically never think to buy SunChips, however, I recently had a co-worker buy a pack of the sour-cream flavor for me and I loved them. They are so delicious and don't make me feel guilty as it is baked and you don't take in a lot of calories. I definitely recommend these for a lighter chip alternative.
abbie c.
I'm not a big fan of potato chips so, I decided to try these one day and wow! They are so good. Would I buy again? Yes. You can buy them almost anywhere and they are truly amazing! I've had the original, and French onion. Both are great. I recommend.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?