BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Denise D.
Kuttawa
These chips taste amazing!!! Sun chips are my favorite brand of chips. A plus side of these chips are that they are less fattening because they are made from whole grains and not potatoes.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
Sun chips are my go-to chip. French onion isn't my favorite flavor, but it sure beats other brands of chips. I like that I can eat Sun Chips and not feel really sick or gross feeling too.
Summerlyn S.
Mattoon
I usually don’t like anything onion, but these are great!! I would highly recommend these tasty, delicious, melt in your mouth chips. They are fairly healthy for being chips and are baked to perfection in every bag.
Erica P.
Lakewood
my favorite kind of sun chip. i like it because the flavor does not overwhelm and ruin the chip. i recommend these highly for someone who likes sour cream and onion chips. so so good.
Dena M.
Love sun chips. Healthier alternative to regular chips. French onion is the original flavor I fell in love with. Great flavor! They are very addicting so you can never eat just 1! The only thing is the bags are smaller then most chips but still very worth it.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Sun chips French onion, have the perfect mix of onion and a light creamy flavor to them as well. The chips are not only healthy for You because they are baked, but they have the great and simple flavor that is never disappointing. They are also a good price for the value, and trust You Me, when You try them, You will not be disappointed.
Britney W.
Groton, MA
These are my favorite sun chips. They’re still bad for you but they don’t have as much of that processed artificial junk that most chips have.
They’re a little more expensive than most chips but so worth it.
Jade P.
Sarasota, FL
These are a guilty pleasure for me. They taste like a super fattening dip but they are baked chips filled with whole grains. They are addictive and delicious. I always get mine with a sub from my local deli and it’s the best combo.
Cassidy M.
SunChips never dissapouhts me. They keep their product line short and sweet and the flavors are all so good. The perfect amount of flavor comes with these chips and I prefer them more than other similar flavors
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I like these chips, but only can enjoy in small doses because the french onion flavor does get strong. However, compared to potato chips, i do think these are a great and healthier substitute. As I said before, not the biggest fan of this flavor but they do have other flavors that I prefer. The Garden Salsa one is my favorite!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back