BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Downey
People usually avoid these chips because they think the flavor is horrible. On the contrary, I like the texture of the chip and the flavor is not overpowering. I usually get these with my Subway sandwich or from the vending machine at work.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Very tasty! These chips are not the healthiest by any meant, but they aren't bad for chips! I specifically like this flavor. The quantity of chips is also usually pretty good!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
This flavor is one of the best ones from Sun Chips, although I also like the salsa one, it is full of flavor without being greasy, as i believe they are baked so a healthier alternative to potato chips.
Laurie A.
I love that these chips are something that my husband and i love but so do my kids! They ask for these all the time and makes it easier to pair with a fruit and sandwich and still feel like I’m offering them some food with decent ingredients
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a classic flavor in my life because I ate these a lot as a kid and they will never get old. The rippling on Sun Chips is one in it's own and the multigrain chip gives it a unique flavor. These are a must if you haven't already tried them!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I love Sunship's of every flavor and when I decide to splurge on eating chips I always go to Sunship's because they aren't quite as bad for you as other brands of potato chips. I can't get enough of these
Lisa N.
This is still my fave flavor for Sun Chips. I grew up eating it and still one of the chips I crave. It doesn't make me feel oily and unhealthy compared to other chips. I think it has a nice balance of the chip to French onion seasoning ratio. Not too bland and not too flavorful.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love sun chips, they are my favorite type of chip. I just love how they're a healthier alternative to regular chips, seriously always the kind I get to go with my sandwiches!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax
Wonderful corn flavor, slightly sweet from the corn. All the crisps are full of flavoring and the bag is quite full. Little breakage in bag. I love these when I eat a sandwich. Goes with everything. Love these. Classic sunchip variety!!
Karina C.
chicago
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back