BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
Sun Chips, especially the French Onion, are one of my favorite chips to buy for a snack or for lunch.  The ingredient list isn't muddled with things one cannot pronounce, and the flavors are bold enough to satisfy anyone's cravings.  I recommend SunChips!
Jailyn M.
These chips are awesome because they have different flavors that all taste amazing.Its affordable compared to other chips . It never disappoints ,its a one of a kind chip the texture and flavors don't compare to any other chip .Also taste great with any kind of dip.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Sunchips are amazing. The texture of them is always great as well as the taste. They crunch really well and are always satisfying. The flavor selection is fantastic as well. These aren't too slaty which can be a problem with other chip brands, but not for sun chip!
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
Love regular and garden salsa chips, not the biggest fan of the onion. Are healthier than most chip options. I am a little disappointed by the onion flavor. Didn’t meet my expectations, hoped for a better flavor. Would recommend if you enjoy onion flavored things!
Miranda S.
17315
These are my favorite chips! I love all the flavors, but this happens to be one of my favorites. Not only do they have amazing flavor but I love all the whole grains in them! It makes snacking healthier. They also fill me up so it's a great go to to curb my hunger
Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
I used to go for the original sun chips until in a variety box came this new flavor and I fell in love with it! They are so amazing tasting and  I enjoy how the bags come with just enough that it isn't too much you waste chips but enough for a snack on the go.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Gross and weird, I know but our family loves these chips with miracle-whip!  Don't knock it til you try it.  If you love spicy we will sometimes mix the MW with Siracha (sp)!  It is so good!  The saltiness from the chip is so complimentary with the sweet from the sauces!!
Fiona J.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do i begin! This such a healthy and  tasty snack. I buy this from anywhere that sells it. I can eat it all day without feeling guilty. I buy them all the time even for my work place. It always meets my expectations and I recommend it to every one!
Carelyn T.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love these! These were the first type of Sun Chips that I tried and they just taste so good! They're not as unhealthy as other chips. I typically have them on the side with a sandwich or something. It's always good to have a bag of these at your place.
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
I'm not a huge chip eater anymore, but I do really like these chips. I bought these at Target the other day on sale (first time buying this flavor). I've purchased this brand many times for my husband, but I'll definitely be buying more for myself in the future.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?