BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Marielle S.
San Francisco , CA
These are one of my favorite SunChips. I love onion flavored anything! It definitely meets my expectations every time and it delicious. I like how they are in small bags and they taste "healthy". It's a food salty snack whenever you're hungry!
Chelsea J.
Hopkinsville
Everyone in my home loves french onion sun chips. We go through two bags a week. I love the texture from the whole grains,  and the flavor is great. I might bee fooling myself, but they seem healthy and I'm glad my family loves them for that reason.
Daniella D.
Love these chips! I almost feel healthy while I'm eating them. I usually get them every time I get a sandwich. Very crunchy and the right amount of flavor. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sour cream and onion without the taste overload.
Jessi S.
These are a classic all time favorite of mine. I use them in my lunch for work nearly everyday. Not too salty, not too crunchy.Not to mention they remind me of being in Elementary school for some reason haha. I would recommend these to my friends!
Michael D.
Seattle
Sun chips are crispy but if I compare it to other chip brands its not that crispy but its good and if you were on a diet and wanted to eat chips I reccomend you buy this flavor of chips the bad thing about this is it makes your breath smells bad xD
Kyndra P.
Big spring
Love sun chips. They are full of flavor and seem a bit healthier than your standard potato chip. Although they are more expensive I feel like they are still a good value for the price. French onion is one of the best flavors they have in my opinion.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm obsessed with french onion flavor and the sun chips is a unique taste and texture. I love how Sun Chips are much healthier than other brands as well. I have bought this brand many times and the price is great - very affordable. Will buy again!
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Absolutely hated the taste of these. Big fan of the brand but this flavor was disgusting in my own personal opinion. You can get these at nearly any grocery store. Although, I wouldn't recommend this flavor I would recommend cheddar or red bag.
Evi M.
Hartford
Honestly the sun chips are okay . Not really. Fan of these chips 😒 but if I do have to choose what flavor to eat it would be this flavor to be honest . But it's alright I guess .. you can find these at any store . SunChips® French Onion
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
I always pick this one up whenever I feel like in between snacking bad yet still feel healthy and full unlike real bad junk food. SunChips are mostly made whole grain but just be careful with your servings size because the sodium can build up on you.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back