BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
Omg this are 100 stars with eyes closed. This are my #1 choice qhen it comes to chips. I could eat them everyday all day long. If you havent tasted this you are missing out. Love the texture, the flavors, and the fact that the bag is not just full of air as other brands.
Fabienne L.
Valley Stream, NY
my favorite flavor of sun chips. I have been eating this for years.  Since 2000 when i took a flight to Disney they gave me this on the plane and I fell in love.  This Chip tops any chips in the store. I am even happier they have it in multigrain as well
Christina N.
spokane
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They've been my favorite since I was a kid. The flavor is amazing, not too strong but not too weak either. Nice onion flavor without being too heavy. I love that they're multigrain, the texture is nice. I prefer these over potato or tortilla chips.
Lee L.
Ridgeland, MS
 These are absolutely my favorite chips in the world .  I would recommend them to anyone.  The sour cream taste against my sweet  tongue.  They want expensive at all .  Can get them at Walmart.  You can also get them at Walgreens.  Once again I will recommend these to anybody
Meagan E.
Milford, UT
I love sunchips! It's one of my favorite brands out there, I love that is a healthy alternative to regular chips and it's not greasy! I buy these at smiths & Walmart, and the price is fair compared to other chip brands! I'd like it if they're were more chips in the bag
Rebecca A.
Monticello, KY
My all time favorite chip!! I love the taste and texture. They go great with any sandwich or burger, or alone. And since they are multi grain, there a little bit healthier than regular fried potatoe chips. And they're in the same price range as most other name brands.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
I grew up eating these chips! They used to sell them in my schools cafeteria! The flavor is amazing and compliments the crispiness of the sun chip well. Sun chips are a healthier choice than other chips so it is a purchase I feel good about. I would highly recommend.
Brittney C.
Temecula, CA
These chips are so delicious. The French onion flavor is my favorite flavor of Sun Chips. They are nice and crunchy and they aren't greasy at all like a lot of other chips I have tried. They definitely seem healthier than other brands of chips! I would recommend these!
Victoria G.
Sun Chips are an amazing and fun brand of chips! The grooves are flavor-packed and are a definite factor that makes these chips so delicious! They are very affordable and defiantly worth the price for the amount of flavor that each individual chip is packed with!
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A little sweet for my taste, but still a nice crunch. These are not my favorite chip to buy. I prefer my chips to be salty or even tangy on the whole. If you like that sort of flavor you will still get the whole grain crunch of SunChips, so it may be perfect for you.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?