BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Emily S.
west warwick
One of my favorite chips ! I don't like chips that much but these are my all time favorite. Just the flavor is good healthy taste amazing !!!!! Would tell everyone to try it if they haven't already I could probaby live off eating these. There just amazing
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Gross and weird, I know but our family loves these chips with miracle-whip!  Don't knock it til you try it.  If you love spicy we will sometimes mix the MW with Siracha (sp)!  It is so good!  The saltiness from the chip is so complimentary with the sweet from the sauces!!
Carolyn D.
trussville
I'm not a huge chip eater anymore, but I do really like these chips. I bought these at Target the other day on sale (first time buying this flavor). I've purchased this brand many times for my husband, but I'll definitely be buying more for myself in the future.
Fiona J.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do i begin! This such a healthy and  tasty snack. I buy this from anywhere that sells it. I can eat it all day without feeling guilty. I buy them all the time even for my work place. It always meets my expectations and I recommend it to every one!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
While I love the sunchip brand, this flavor just doesn’t do it for me. The overall flavors seem to be very one note and the note is salty. I don’t get a lot of the onion flavor and I don’t find myself reaching back for more. Not my favorite flavor from them!
Lyne R.
This product is awesome.  It could be eaten anytime.  It goes with any other food.  I can include it for breakfast, lunch, snack and put it next to my dinner.  It has a flavory taste.  If you have not tried it, I strongly recommend it.
Shiana R.
Alexandria, LA
These are my favorite and only sun chips they are perfect to go with a work lunch. Simply make you a sandwich with some sun dried tomatoe turkey on honey wheat bread and add these sun chips as a side snack you’ll fall in love. You should totally try these!!!
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
Absolutely love these. They are very full of flavor, and many come in the bag. The grains in them make them semi healthy. Pro they are very good, con they're so good that you'll eat the whole bag at a time. I would recommend these to anyone in the world.
Diamond W.
San Diego
I looooove them ! Lol . My household definitely enjoys them as much as I do , we all ate them ! I bought it from Walmart but sometimes I get it from Krogers. It is a multigrain chip , so I feel It's definitely good for you and everyone else in your household.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these chips She is off to college and every care package contains 2 to 4 full size bags of this flavor and the cheddar. Great price. I get them from Walmart or Smiths. Not all grocers have the flavors she loves. I would definitely recommend1
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back