BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley M.
This is the only bag of chips that I'll buy every time I go to the store. They are delicious! I buy them all the time. I love the multi grain! And the flavor is just spectacular. The design of the bag is great and material of the bag keeps the chips fresh longer. Two thumbs always!
Amy G.
This is my favorite brand and flavor. Its affordable. This flavor is harder to find then their cheese flavor. It has the same average cost as most bags of chips but a tad bit healthier. I have been buying this brand since I was a kid and will continue too as long as it exist.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
In high school I would eat a bag of these sun chips everyday. Although it would make my breathe smell horrible, I loved that taste and didn't really care at that point. Usually I don't like the french onion last in foods, but i do with these chips. Will continue to eat for sure.
Markuan T.
Detroit
I love that these chips are such a health choice with them having more grains. They still taste excellent compared to all of the other indulgent chips. I also love the onion taste. These are very affordable and I never regret buying them.  I would highly recommend them to others.
Melanie B.
Herriman , UT
I have loved sun chips since I was a little girl. My mothers favorite flavor was the French onion and she would share them with me growing up. I have grown to love all the varieties of flavors offered and I buy them and eat them regularly. I only wish the bags were a little bigger
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
My all time favorite every since they were first created. I had them as a child with my school lunches and to this day still love them 10 plus years later. Healthy and can be purchased in many stores. Flavorful and tastes great with a sandwich (or alone). I would highly recommend!
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
French Onion Sunchips have been among my all-time favorite chips since I was a kid. i can't get enough of the flavor and multigrain crunch. My mom and I used to take Sunchips on every picnic and bike ride we went on! Highly recommend. They make a delicious addition to a sandwich.
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
These are my favorite Sun Chips. I'm a big fan of sour cream and onion chips in general and when I saw that Sun Chips had a French Onion flavor, I thought I'd give it a try. They are so good! I think I picked them up a Walmart for less than $4 a bag and they were gone in two days.
Elizabeth W.
Delicious!! The flavor of these is just incredible for onion lovers like myself. I purchase these at Stater Brothers. I do wish these were vegan, however. I feel they would easily be able to alter the ingredients to make these vegan. Otherwise, these are some of my favorite chips!
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
I love sunchips! They taste great, affordable, and are cheap. I think they're great with a sandwich for lunch or a little afternoon snack. My favorite will always be the sundried tomato, but I think they have had great flavors overall. I wish they had little snack packs for work!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?