BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Alessa S.
King City, CA
SunChips are not my go to chips. They are good , but they kind of really just taste like corn. I won’t say they are bad. They contain more corn than anything else. Some flavors are so good, others you can really taste the flavor in them. I do recommend this because it’s always good to try new things!
Morgan J.
Columbus, MS
I feel like these are a more sweet, but salty, subtle choice compared to the Garden Salsa flavor. Still good, and still worth tasting. I would eat these on their own, and not feel like I need to have them with something, like the Garden Salsa flavor. These stand tall as a nice lil snack.
becky p.
Palm Bay, FL
SunChips Multigrain Snacks French Onion has been a reliable go to for family beach trips and picnics for over a decade! Everyone loves them and I find comfort in the fact that they are a lot healthier than many other chip/cracker-like alternatives. I would definitely recommend to others!
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
Onion onion and more onion.  Great snack.  So much flavour and I love the uniqueness of the actual chip.   SunChips are one of a kind.  Great to eat on the side with a meal or on their own as a quick snack.  Seems like he prices went up on most chips but it happens over time.  Will keep buying.
Erica C.
These are my favorite chips! My favorite snack on the go, affordable and they sell them everywhere. Delicious , they are full of flavor and they never disappoint me. The harvest cheddar are amazing as well.
Shehzeen S.
Sun chips are much much more healthier than any chips I have tried and have that unique baked taste to it as well. So all in all its a thumbs up for taste and a thumbs up for health. I am a repeat customer as I take sun chips to work occasionally as a snack to eat in my lunch break.
Nicole L.
Glen Burnie
These chips are packed with flavor and are a healthy snack to eat without feeling guilty about eating right. They are always available at any store, but it would be excellent if they had more flavor varieties. I think that they tend to be a little expensive, but they are totally worth it.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
Great childhood favorite, but something that always bothered me was the texture of this chip. It is on the grainy side and not as strong of a crunch as other chips. The flavor is good, but it needs to be a sturdier chips. It goes fantastic with french onion dip.
Zach S.
The company called Sun Chips is a really high quality company. The chips have been perfectly dried in the sun and the Onion and dip flavor in this bag is very delicious. I have been eating Sun Chips for over 16 years and there is no reason to stop now. I would recommend this flavor to anyone who enjoys the Lay's French Onion Dip chips.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
A go to snack for me, I've always really liked these. They are nutty, crunchy and no too much onion flavor. It's subtle and I like that. I eat them once in a while because I can't just snack all of the time...
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?