BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa U.
Bates City
I absolutely love the french onion flavor so I wondered if these chips would do justice to the flavor that I love so much. Yes, they absolutely did as they have a very distinct french onion flavor. I find these chips to be healthy than other chips and I would definitely recommend these to others.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Sun chips are my FAVORITE chips. They aren't greasy like traditional potato chips. I also love that there is a variety in flavors. The french onion is amazing. My toddler is always sneaking his tiny hands in my bag to steal a few as well. A real family favorite that's for sure! The price is fair too!
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I have these quite often (definitely more than I should!). Tasty, unique flavor - it's a nice change up from regular chips. Not my favorite sun chip flavor - the best is definitely garden salsa as these are sometimes a little too salty.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
OMG!!!!!! These chips are absolutely amazing!! I can not stay away! The bag has to be taken out of my hands to get me to share! If you love onion flavored chips , there are by far the best ones out there! I want some now!!!! Just delicious! And at the typical price of any other bag of chips. Love!
Diana C.
On the healthier chip side and tastes good too! This flavor is my favorite so far, if you get the Costco or variety packages then you end up getting 4 flavors in the packages which provides variety to start! Chip is light and crunchy, and they don't leave a greasy feeling after you're done eating.
Skye T.
My go-to chip that isn't specialty or organic or all that nonsense, I.e. what I buy from Subway when I do make it into a Subway. Pairs well smashed between a tuna sub. Anyway, I've tried Sunchips' other flavors and didn't like them much. French onion (a staple of my childhood) is where it's at!
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
A classic lunch time favorite. I get sunchips to feel healthier and honestly, it works. The french onion flavor is pretty good. It's the onion powder however, that messes with my taste buds afterwards. That aftertaste doesn't go away quickly either. Still a good product but you had better like Onion A LOT.
Lynsey H.
This flavor of Sun Chips has been one of my favorite snacks for years. They are a little pricey, but compared to other name-brand snacks they are about average. They aren't just the traditional potato chip, so they are a healthier alternative for somebody who is looking for something to munch on.
Saylor S.
portage
Just like the majority of the U.S, I mindlessly eat, and these chips aren't helping me stop this habit! These chips are so delicious, heart healthy, and have 65% less fat than normal chips! This is pretty much the only thing I'm kinda proud to mindlessly eat because they're so healthy for you!
Lauren T.
My favorite go to "healthy" chip. They have just the right amount of French onion flavor without over doing it. I love most Sun Chips flavors, but these are my favorite! And they are available almost everywhere!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?